500X Outdoor Ping Pong Table
PLAY IN STYLE
Let the games begin. Embodying Cornilleau's spirit of high performance, the 500X ping pong table invites you to concentrate on what matters: the game. Its excellent rebound is ideal for competitive rallies and its versatile features allow you to play wherever you want, in any situation. And when it comes to the overall design, its tapered legs, bold lines and sturdy sides give it an imposing personality. Your serve.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable up to 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approved
- Leisure table
- Who will be first to rack up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use the point counters, simply flip them away under the table.
Height - and tension-adjustable automatic net
- Unfold the 500X ping pong table and it's immediately ready for play. The net posts move into position automatically when you unfold the table. Select the right height for your game using the dial at the base of the net, and then adjust the tension simply by pulling the string and blocking it with the clasp. Voila! Your net is perfectly adjusted, and you're all set to play.
- The 500X ping pong table includes a host of great storage features. You can store paddles, balls, your smartphone and whatever else is in your pockets in the accessory holders on the sides of the table. There's even room for a small bottle of water for when you get thirsty. Every detail has been designed for maximum comfort and simplicity.
Simple height adjustment
- The 500X ping pong table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level. No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot, nor in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective. No effort required!
Quality of Play
Excellent rebound quality
- The thicker the panel, the greater the bounce. With it's 6mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 500X outdoor ping pong table offers excellent rebound quality. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is truly a table for everyone, from beginners to more experienced players who expect the best.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to be able to play in the sun without being blinded by the glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 500X ping pong table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table. The only things that will leave your opponent blinded are your superior forehand and backhand shots!
- Not all outdoor playing surfaces are on level ground, but your ping pong table needs to be flat to ensure a good game. With swivel pads located on the bottom of its feet, the 500X ping pong table adapts to any type of surface. Set up your table wherever you like — lawn, gravel, sand or soil — without compromising the quality of your game.
A deep frame to fully support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports your ping pong table’s playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surface the best level of support. The 500X frame, like those in all of Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 50mm (2 inches), the 500X feels super solid.
Safety and durability
Super durable materials
- The 500X ping pong table’s solid core laminate tabletop is designed to withstand heavy rain and snow, extreme heat and major paddle impacts. All of the metal parts used in the 500X ping pong table are selected for their resistance and receive an anti-corrosion coating. Like all of Cornilleau’s outdoor tables, the 500X is guaranteed for up to 10 years.
A unique locking system
- The 500X ping pong table has a patented 16-point locking system for maximum safety, both while playing and when it’s in storage. The 500X table can be opened and closed with ease using an accessible handle and, as an added safety measure, it automatically re-locks at a 65-degree angle if the handle is no longer held while the table is unfolding.
Less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the ping pong table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table and easier to handle.
- The 500X ping pong table includes 2 brakes, which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving while in the storage and playing positions.
Corner protection pads
- To soften sharp edges and cushion any knocks or bumps, corner pads have been fitted on the 500X ping pong table. Trust us, your hips will thank you for choosing a table with corner pads, especially if you enjoy playing games like 'round the table'.
Oversized double wheels
- With its oversized double wheels, your 500X ping pong table can be placed wherever you like. The large, agile wheels can overcome obstacles easily and travel smoothly over any type of terrain.
|Colors of tops||Black 113400 / Blue 113100|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 6 mm|
|Frame height||50 mm / 2 inches - Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered - 110~65 - 65 mm / 4~3 - 3 inches|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D adjustable / diam.104 mm / 4 inches|
|Adjustable net||Tension + Height|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor double wheels (oversized)|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm / 1.25 x 8 inches|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 6 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes / 4 paddles|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
2 point counter
2 storage compartments
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - C CLASS|
|Table weight||66 kg / 145 lbs.|
|Packaged weight||78 kg / 172 lbs.|
|Guarantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||(L x W x H) 274 x 167 x 76 cm / 108 x 66 x 30 inches|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 167 x 155 cm / 30 x 66 x 61 inches|