700X Outdoor Ping Pong Table
STEALTHY AND HIGHLY EQUIPPED
Ready to step up your game? Consider our 700X outdoor ping pong table, whose bold lines, versatility and range of features make it unrivaled. When it comes to quality of play, its rebound is equivalent to that of a competition table, offering you a fighting chance to up your game. Add in the best available technology and a simple match of ping pong becomes a full-on professional playing experience.
This table requires assembly
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable up to 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approved
- Leisure table
- Nothing is better than having a refreshing drink at the ready while you're playing ping pong, but the last thing you want is for your glass to be knocked over during the heat of the game. In designing the fold-away cup holders for the 700X ping pong table, as with all of the storage features in our tables, our team drew inspiration from customer suggestions.
- Who will be first to rack up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use the point counters, simply flip them away under the table.
Height - and tension-adjustable automatic net
- Unfold the 700X ping pong table and it's immediately ready for play. The net posts move into position automatically when you unfold the table. Select the right height for your game using the dial at the base of the net, and then adjust the tension simply by pulling the string and blocking it with the clasp. Voila! Your net is perfectly adjusted, and you're all set to play.
Storage and ball dispensers
- The 700X ping pong table includes a host of great storage features. You can store paddles, balls, your smartphone and whatever else is in your pockets in the accessory holders on the sides of the table. There's even room for a small bottle of water for when you get thirsty. No need to go off in search of balls during the game - just take a new ball from the conveniently located dispenser. Every detail has been designed for maximum comfort and simplicity.
Simple height adjustment
- The 700X ping pong table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level. No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot, nor in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective. No effort required!
Quality of play
Competition-standard rebound quality
- With its 8mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 700X ping pong table lets you play like a pro without leaving your garden. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The 700X table offers unrivaled playing quality for an outdoor leisure table.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only thing that will leave you blinded is the superior quality of your forehand and backhand shots !
- Not all outdoor playing surfaces are on level ground, but your ping pong table needs to be flat to ensure a good game. With swivel pads located on the bottom of its feet, the 700X ping pong table adapts to any type of surface. Set up your table wherever you like - lawn, gravel, sand or soil - without compromising the quality of your game.
An XL frame to keep the panel straight
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports your ping pong table’s playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surface the best level of support. The 700X frame, like those in all of Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 60mm, the 700X feels super solid.
Safety and durability
Super durable materials
- The 700X ping pong table's solid core laminate tabletop is designed to withstand heavy rain and snow, extreme heat and major paddle impacts. All of the metal parts used in the 700X ping pong table are selected for their resistance and receive an anti-corrosion coating. Like all of Cornilleau's outdoor tables, the 700X is guaranteed for up to 10 years.
A unique locking system
- The 700X ping pong table has a patented 16-point locking system for maximum safety, both while playing and when it's in storage. The 700X table can be opened and closed with ease using an accessible handle and, as an added safety measure, it automatically re-locks at a 65-degree angle if the handle is no longer held while to table is unfolding.
Less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the ping pong table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table and easier to handle.
Corner protection pads
- To soften sharp edges and cushion any knocks or bumps, corner pads have been fitted on the 700X ping pong table. Trust us, your hips will thank you for choosing a table with corner pads, especially if you enjoy playing games like 'round the table'.
- With four brakes, the 700X ping pong has unrivaled stability. These brakes significantly reduce the risk of your table moving while in the storage and playing positions.
Oversized double wheels
- With its oversized double wheels, your 700X ping pong table can be placed wherever you like. The large, agile wheels can overcome obstacles easily and travel smoothly over any type of terrain.
- Lifting your table up a step or two is always easier, not to mention safer, if you can get a good grip. The transport handle fitted onto the 700X table was designed to help you move your table easily to any corner of your garden. You’ll also find this handle very convenient when it comes to storing your table.
|Colors of tops||Black 113402|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 8mm|
|Frame height||60mm/Aluzinc® painted black|
|Locking system||DSI (16points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered - 120~80 - 80mm / 4~3 - 3inches painted black|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D adjustable / diam.104mm / 4inches|
|Adjustable net||Tension + Height|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor double wheels (oversized)|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32x200mm / 1.25x8inches|
|Ball Storage||Yes 6 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes 4 paddles|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
2 point counter
2 storage compartments
2 retractable cup holders
2 ball dispensers
1 crossing handle
|Category (EU Standards)||C class|
|Warranty||10years + 20years repairable|
|Open table dimension||(LxWxH) 274x167x76cm / 108x66x30inches|
|Folded table dimension||75x167x155cm / 30x66x61inches|
This table requires assembly. Read the "shipping at home" section below for more information about delivery.
You might also like
$57.00 In stock
Tacteo DUO Pack (2 outdoor paddles and 3...
$59.99 In stock
Table cover PREMIUM grey
$120.00 In stock
Nexeo X200 Graphite
$169.99 In stock