400X Outdoor Ping Pong Table
POWERFUL BUT AGILE
The look of the 400X ping pong table says "ooh la la," but its true beauty shines through when you play a game or two. Its height-adjustable legs and large wheels enable it to take on any terrain, and its point counters are ideal for hard-fought matches. With storage space for ping pong paddles and balls, you'll always be ready to challenge your next opponent. And with a locking/release system combining optimal ergonomics and safety, as well as powerful brakes, every member of the family can handle the table with ease.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable up to 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approved
- Leisure table
- Who will be the first to rack up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use the point counters, simply flip them away under the ping pong table.
Retractable, tension-adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened your ping pong table, simply unfold the net posts and they will slot into place. It’s easy to check and adjust the tension on your ping pong table's net to ensure it is perfectly taut. Okay, now you can play!
- The 400X ping pong table boasts handy storage features that help you keep track of your accessories. You'll find built-in storage in the side panels enabling you to store up to four paddles and four balls.
Simple height adjustment
- The 400X ping pong table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level. No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot, nor in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective. No effort required!
Quality of Play
Good rebound quality
- With its 5mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 400X ping pong table offers excellent rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is truly a table for everyone, from beginners to more experienced players.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 400X ping pong table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not all outdoor playing surfaces are on level ground, but your ping pong table needs to be flat to ensure a good game. With swivel pads located on the bottom of its feet, the 400X ping pong table adapts to any type of surface. Set up your table wherever you like - lawn, gravel, sand or soil - without compromising the quality of your game.
A deep frame to fully support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports your ping pong table's playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support. The 400X frame, like those in all of Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 50mm (2 inches), the 400X feels super solid.
Safety and durability
Super durable materials
- The 400X ping pong table's solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand heavy rain and snow, extreme heat and major paddle impacts. All of the metal parts used in the 400X ping pong table are selected for their resistance and receive an anti-corrosion coating. Like all of Cornilleau's outdoor tables, the 400X is guaranteed for up to 10 years.
A unique locking system
- The 400X ping pong table has a patented 16-point locking system for maximum safety, both while playing and when it's in storage. The 400X table can be opened and closed with ease using an accessible handle and, as an added safety measure, it automatically re-locks at a 65-degree angle if the handle is no longer held while the table is unfolding.
Less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the ping pong table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table and easier to handle.
- The 400X ping pong table includes 2 brakes, which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving while in the storage and playing positions.
Oversized double wheels
- With its oversized double wheels, your 400X ping pong table can be placed wherever you like. The large, agile wheels can overcome obstacles easily and travel smoothly over any type of terrain.
|Colors of tops||Grey 115303 / Blue 115103|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 5 mm|
|Frame height||50 mm / 2 inches / Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered - 110~65 - 65 mm / 4~3 - 3 inches|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D adjustable / diam.104 mm / 4 inches|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor double wheels (oversized)|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm / 1 x 8 inches|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balls|
|Paddle storage||Yes / 4 paddles|
|Corner protection pads||No|
2 point counters
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - C CLASS|
|Table weight||58 kg / 128 lbs.|
|Packaged weight||68 kg / 150 lbs.|
|Guarantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||(L x W x H) 274 x 167 x 76 cm / 108 x 66 x 30 inches|
|Folded table dimension||
75 x 167 x 155 cm / 30 x 66 x 61 inches
This table requires assembly.
Please read the "shipping at home" section below for more information about shipping and delivery.
You might also like
$44.99 In stock
Table cover SPORT
$83.00 In stock
$55.00 In stock