Play-style White - Convertible outdoor ping pong table - your choice of detachable magnetic net or fixed net
Another way to play table tennis
Every detail of this new Lifestyle table has been carefully examined, creating a unique look that combines table tennis with elegance and style without compromising playing quality. Captivate yourself with a table that brings together the worlds of fine furniture and table tennis with its superior materials, iconic design and excellent level of finish.
Cornilleau’s advice: You can equip the Lifestyle table with a standard net. The competition posts and net kit will fit your table perfectly. .
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
DESIGN AND MATERIALS
A sleek design
- Iconic for its unique and stylish look, the lifestyle table is designed to enhance any space. Simple and elegant, it works perfectly as a decorative piece for both those who love beautiful plays and those who just love beauty.
- Just like the joy of playing table tennis, an elegant appearance should last. This new table has a sturdy design based on materials that are proven to be durable. The solid-core laminate table tops, the steel structure coated in epoxy paint, and even the stainless screws make the outdoor Lifetsyle table long lasting.
Tropical wood feet
- A quintessentially noble wood, Moabi is resistant to all kinds of weather conditions. its matte finish and uniform grain give the outdoor lifestyle table a unique look, reinforced by an anti-UV treatment to maintain the finish over time.
FEATURES AND ERGONOMICS
Racket and ball storage
- Do you want to start up a spontaneous game? There’s no need to search for rackets and balls! With the convenient storage (that is made for this exact purpose), they’re always within arm’s reach. It is discreet, can be reached without bending down, and can hold two rackets and six balls.
Non-slip swivel feet
- Not all outdoor spaces are on perfectly even ground, but your ping pong table needs to have a level playing surface. With its height-adjustable swivel pads, the feet of the outdoor Lifestyle table allows it to adapt to all kinds of terrain. Set up your table wherever without compromising the quality of your game. Being non-slip, they help to stabilize the table.
- To make use of its sleek lines when you're not playing, you can easily take the metal net out of its supports and store it under the table, removing it from view. The magnetized supports that hold it can also be placed on the side of the table. Our fabric net will also fit this table. .
Rackets and balls included
- Two Nexeo X70 rackets are provided with your outdoor Lifestyle table tennis table so that you can immediately enjoy a game! These resilient rackets provide a good playing speed and offer a great experience for both beginners and seasoned players. The rackets come with 6 outdoor balls that, being more lightweight than standard balls, are less susceptible to outdoor conditions and stay closer to their trajectory.
Very good rebound quality
- With its 6mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the Lifestyle table tennis table offers you a great playing experience. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The rebound quality of this table will be appreciated by players of all levels - from beginners to those who expect the very best.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only thing that will leave you blinded is the superior quality of your forehand and backhand shots!
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. Intentionally refined for obvious aesthetic reasons, the outdoor Lifestyle table tennis table provides a perfectly flat and stable playing surface.
|Minimal assembly required||Download the pdf up in the description|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 6 mm|
|Plastic parts color||Black|
|Frame height||38 mm / Aluzinc® Black Painted|
|Leg (type / dimensions)||Spindle Moabi / 732-50- 45 mm varnished|
|Adjustable leg pad (type / dimensions)||3D ajustable / 73x73 mm|
|Net typpe||Grey painted metal / Removable and storable|
|Ball storage / number of balls||Yes / 6 balls supplied|
|Racket storage / number of rackets||Yes / 2 rackets provided|
|Finishes||Frame and structure: 1 color / Black plastic corners|
|Class (European standard)||EN 14468 - CLASS C|
|Approval||FFTT leisure practice|
|Weight table only||76 kg|
|Packed table weight||88 kg in 2 packages|
|Warranty||10 years + repairable 20 years|
|Open table size||274 x 167 x 76 cm (excluding net) (L x W x H)|
Optional fabric net : Click here
2 magnetic net support bases
2nd drawer for optional storage (available soon)