Outdoor Foosball Table - Black
10 balls included (5 cork balls, 5 outdoor plastic balls)
Combining elegance and performance, conviviality and durability, this is the challenge met by the outdoor lifestyle table soccer. Designed by Cornilleau in collaboration with Stella, a French company specializing in table soccer, it benefits from the best of both brands' expertise. The design, the demanding tests and the know-how in outdoor of Cornilleau, the playability and the precision of a Stella production.
- Made in France
- Tables, Billiards, foosball
- 5 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables, billiards, foosball
Resistance and durability
Laminated resin game box
- A material that has proven itself for several decades on outdoor ping pong tables, laminated resin (HPL) offers unparalleled strength that will allow you to enjoy your table soccer for years, even decades. With a thickness of 18 mm, equivalent to three panels of a very good quality ping pong table, it offers a resistance to any test.
Exotic wood legs
- Renowned for its natural qualities such as rot-proofing, resistance to all types of weather conditions and durability, Moabi offers a unique look. Reinforced by an anti-UV treatment, it keeps its appearance over time.
Resistance to weathering
- From the laminate game box to the stainless steel screws, from the exotic wood to the aluminum, all materials have been rigorously selected and tested to ensure their resistance to the elements, in order to offer you a foosball table that you can leave outside without any fear.
15 mm stainless steel play bars
- Thicker than average, the bars of the lifestyle outdoor foosball table offer the ideal compromise between hardness and suppleness so that you can indulge in frenzied games without suffering for it.
Stainless steel goals
- As well as all the screws, the goals are made of stainless steel. Beyond their aesthetics and quality, they contribute to the atmosphere of the games by the sound they produce when the ball comes in contact with them, an additional motivation to score goals, if one were needed.
Quality of play
Gerflex playing surface
- Gerflex is the benchmark material for foosball matting. Glued to a laminate plate that remains perfectly straight, it offers excellent rollability, optimal grip and precise ball spin.
- Combining aesthetics and durability, aluminum is the preferred material for demanding players. Traditionally popular in France, aluminum players are easy to handle due to their moderate weight, while allowing for strong and precise play. They offer a faster game than plastic players.
Oblique side strips
- Playing jump balls, in height, is made possible by the oblique lateral strips located on the sides of the playing surface. This is a historical specificity of our partner, Stella, with whom we worked on this table soccer.
Flatness and stability
Articulated non-slip feet adjustable over 5 cm
- Your foosball table must be able to remain perfectly flat and adapt to uneven garden floors and slightly sloping terraces. With its articulated, non-slip and height-adjustable glides, the feet of the lifestyle outdoor table soccer allow it to adapt to all types of floors. You can install it wherever you want without affecting the quality of the game.
- The two crossbars connecting the legs at the bottom certainly contribute to the aesthetics of the lifestyle outdoor table soccer, but not only that. The placement of the crossbars provides additional and much-needed stability, as there are few games in which the table is not jostled around a little bit.
Eco-designed laminate backplane
- The bottom of the outdoor lifestyle table is made of laminated resin panels that we do not keep for our ping pong tables, simply because their cut was not suitable. They keep all their qualities, especially flatness and resistance.
Design and ergonomics
- The lifestyle outdoor table soccer has been designed as a real piece of furniture so that it can be integrated in outdoor and indoor spaces with a well thought-out decoration. The body, the main part of the table, has been specifically designed so that its proportions are in perfect balance with the legs and the whole table. Not too thin, not too thick.
Feet integrated in the box
- We have chosen to integrate the legs to the body for aesthetic reasons, but not only. They support it from underneath, which distributes its load better. This design choice contributes to the clean lines of the table while contributing to its balance.
Easy to assemble
- Because the pleasure of playing should not wait, everything has been thought to simplify the assembly of your table soccer. In less than an hour with three people, you will assemble it without difficulty by referring to the instructions and our assembly help page.
|Height||38" - 970 mm|
|Length||62" - 1560 mm|
|Width||43" - 1110 mm|
|Playing surface dimensions||48"x29" - 1212 mm x 730 mm|
|Weight||163lbs - 77 kgs|
|Playing surface||Gerflex encapsuled in HPL resin laminate|
|Frame material||Compact HPL resin laminate, weather and shock resistant|
|Legs material||Anti UV Moabi|
|Rods material||Inox anti corrosion|
|Player material||Painted aluminum anti corrosion|
|Bar material||Inox anti corrosion|
|Bar diameter||0.6" - 15 mm|
|Handles colors||Black and white, matching the players|
|Screws||Inox anti corrosion|
|Adjustment pad||3D adjustable (73mm x 73mm) and height adjustable over 5 cm|
|Package Dimensions||62" x 41" x 10"|
This table requires minimal assembly.
Please read the "shipping at home" section below for more information about shipping and delivery.